Hang Out on the Edge of America This Summer!
Looking for a fun camp for your kids this summer? Get them outside and into something new with the Charleston SUP Safaris Summer Camp!
We will safely teach effective paddling and timing techniques on 5th block Folly Beach for SUP surfing. Instructors cover SUP ground school and in-water paddling techniques while paddling the flat water on the Folly River adjacent to our shop.
Additional techniques are introduced throughout the week, including wind, ocean, and river conditions, water safety, and SUP etiquette.
Enroll your children today!
- More Summer Camp Info:
Summer Safaris are five-day camps running from Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Day camps are also available – please call for details.)
We supply all SUP/kayak equipment, water, and sunblock.
- Keep It Fun and Safe:
- All participants must meet the 10-16-year-old age requirement.
- All participants must be able to swim.
- All our instructors are Lifeguard and CPR/First Aid certified. We maintain a 5:1 ratio for students to instructors.
- All instructors have educational experience in Marine Science and Ecology of the Lowcountry.
- What to Bring:
- Flip flops or water shoes (required)